Fire Alarm Installations and systems are those areas that tend to be overlooked until a crisis strikes. All buildings whether publicly or privately owned have a legal requirement for a minimum level of protection. Here at MA Electrical Services we can ensure that you have the necessary level of protection to fulfil these requirements, in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Any project starts with a Fire Risk Assessment, this involves a comprehensive assessment of all sites and buildings. Based on the results of the assessment I can then design, install or repair any equipment as necessary to ensure new and existing buildings comply with Fire Regulations and maintain structural fire integrity. I then develop an ongoing maintenance plan to suit the system and the environment into which it is installed.
- I can offer a full range of fire alarm systems from simple conventional panels to highly sophisticated addressable systems.
- Radio controlled systems where surface cabling is not acceptable i.e. historic houses.
- I use industry standard components and open protocol systems that can be worked on by any competent contractor.
- I am not paid commission on any repairs or equipment sales.
- I have a comprehensive understanding of British Standards and can offer advice to our clients as to what is required to make a system compliant.
- A survey can be carried out free of charge and quotations prepared accordingly.